4/28/09

We see it and yet we dont see it

Another stunning discovery today... Who had ever realized that the Unilever logo was made of teeny tiny drawings?! I was looking at a sample bottle of shower gel I got for free in a store, and for some reason, got a closer look at the logo, and bam! I've always thought it was just little dots, kinda like what you're TV looks like when it's set on a channel you can't receive. But how I was wrong! It's actually a clever mix of fish, shells, birds, a mouth, a palm tree, a flower, a carrot, some kind of explosion, a butterfly, the recycling arrows, and what I'm guessing are a tree and a diamond ring!
As a proficient marketer myself (lol!) I'm amazed I had never seen this before!!! It's like the huge C in the Carrefour logo that took me a good 10mn to see...

1 comment:

  1. I'll check on Unilever's logo ! But I had already seen the big C on Carrefour's, and I 'm not a marketer! :p
    Antoine

    ReplyDelete